Avoid the Iceberg™
Our firm represents both privately and publicly-held companies ranging from small enterprises to large corporations with 50 to 100 employees. We assist our clients in all aspects of employment law, engaging in a proactive approach to minimize problems with the goal of avoiding litigation altogether. However, if litigation becomes necessary, our attorneys are experienced in representing clients in both court and private arbitration in the following areas:
- Class actions
- Discrimination and harassment claims
- Employee benefits
- Employment contracts, including executive and severance agreements
- Negligent hiring, retention, and supervision claims
- Retaliation and wrongful termination claims
- Unfair competition (including non-compete, confidentiality and trade secret agreements)
- Claims for unpaid wages and overtime
Our attorneys try cases in both state and federal courts in California as well as across the country. We also represent corporations and senior executives in mediations, arbitrations and administrative proceedings before state and federal agencies. We have the ability to manage your class action lawsuit needs, as we have litigated and settled class action lawsuits here in California and nationwide.
We welcome the opportunity to talk with you about your matter. Please call us at (310) 545-0010.
- Bakkavor Foods USA
- City of Redondo Beach
- Daz Systems, Inc.
- Huxtable's Kitchen
- Invisible Children
- Liberty in North Korea
- Piazza Trucking
- Prestige Maintenance USA
- Superior Grocers